Maryland’s Primary is June 2 and it’s Vote by Mail!!
- The State Board of Elections will send your ballot to your address. Don’t have your ballot yet? Visit the State Board website.
- Fill out your ballot; seal the envelope. SIGN AND DATE THE OUTSIDE OF THE ENVELOPE! Why? The state will verify your ballot by your signature.
- Drop it in the mail. No postage necessary!
- Can’t mail it? You may drop it off in a ballot box. There are two in Kent County.
- Need to vote in person? Yes, you may, on June 2 from 7:00 am – 8:00 pm at the Kent County Public Library in Chestertown.
Send Us a Message
Paid for By Kent County Democratic Central Committee, authority: Erik Gulbrandsen, Treasurer.
Copyright Kent County Democratic Central Committee – All rights reserved